Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Valentine's Day Quotes

Here is a collection of valentine's quotes I gathered from different sources from the Internet.


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."


“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."

"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times,
in life after life, in age after age forever."


“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”

“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”


“Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.”

“Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life”

“If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.”

“Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”

“Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence”

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”

“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.”

“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”

“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."

"Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."

"Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity."

"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."

"If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else.
If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."
 

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go"


Quotes from: http://www.latestngreatest.net, http://www.jokesprank.com
---------

So, what na? Guys, grab your cellphones, copy and send it to your love one's...

Like Us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...